Sectional door (as suggested by the name itself) consist of sections - panels. Panels are connected with each other by means of secure hinges which in the course of opening slide upwards along guides of special profiles until they all reach the slab. In this way garage space is not limited. This is a very comfortable and universal solution that has numerous advantages and guarantees very good acoustic and thermal properties.
- door shell is made of 40 mm thick panels, consisting of hot galvanised sheet which is painted and potentially also wrapped with plastic foil on the outer surface. Inside of the panels is filled with CFC-free polyurethane foam which increases thermal insulation
- external “smooth” texture for wood-imitation laminate, “woodgrain” (imitating cut cedar) for colours from RAL colour palette, “stucco” (imitating orange peel) - silver colour
- we have our own process line for application onto door panels, wide selection of colours and designs enables visual adaptation to architectural and colour characteristics of buildings. Laminate additionally protects the door from the outside and is resistant to UV radiation
- applied “finger protection” system protects the users’ fingers from being crushed
- structural and installation elements of doors are made of zinc-coated steel
- it is possible to use electric drive in manual door
- standard spring resistance equals 20 00 cycles; it is possible to choose springs of higher resistance on individual request
- it is possible to locate service door (for door of minimum height of 2250 mm and maximum width of 3140 mm, for greater widths the minimum height is 2500 mm), windows and aluminium glazing in panels on explicit request of the Client
Connection of panels - applied “finger protection” system protects fingers from being crushed.
Overload protection - prevents crushing - when touching the obstacle, the door automatically stops and goes up. Used in door with electric drive.
Photocells - prevent accidental collision with closing door. When the photocell line is crossed, the closing door automatically stops and then opens.
Lock - enables opening of the door from the inside. It is recommended for doors installed in garages without additional entrance.
Manual bolt - used with manually opened doors, prevents external opening of the closed door.
Three types of guideways allow for perfect adjustment to the garage characteristics.
SECTIONAL GARAGE DOOR - VISUAL CHARACTERISTICS
Panel without embossing:
RAL 7016 (matt)
Panel with narrow embossing:
RAL 9006 (stucco)
Panel with single embossing:
NITUS additionally offers a wide selection of sectional door made of panels wrapped with foils manufactured by LG HAUSYS.
Dark green board
Light green board
Smooth basalt grey
NITUS sectional garage door can be ordered in any of more than 200 hundred colours of the RAL colour range.
POSSIBLE GLAZING OF THE DOOR
White / Brown
Stainless steel windows