The product has a simple structure and is very easy to operate. Its reliability makes this type of doors very popular among our Clients.
- door framing is made of zinc-coated elements while the door leaf is filled with trapezoidal sheet T-10
- door structure makes it very stable and at the same time light, ensuring safe and comfortable usage
- doors are opened vertically upward towards the slab
- it is possible to use thermal insulation, intermediate doors and windows
- doors in standard version are equipped with a lock and can be additionally equipped with automatic closing and opening system
Technical specification of swing garage doors
Structure: the door is made of zinc-coated pre-shaped closed profile 72x38, 60x40 or 60x60 (depending on the type of swing doors). The door leaf is filled with trapezoidal sheet T-10.
Equipment: the door is equipped with sealing, dual-bolt lock with self-latches, installation set (perforated angle 2 linear metre, connector for guides), protective casing of springs (single-spring version).
Thermal insulation - thermal and acoustic insulation.
Safety: the doors are equipped with sets of springs, which reduces the risk of damage to the doors, or with single springs with a casing ensuring protection against accidental crushing.
Comfort: entrance gate option ensures access to the garage without the need to open the whole door.
SWING GARAGE DOORS- VISUAL SPECIFICATION
Swing garage door in standard version is available in the following colours:
The client can also choose door in a wood-like colour:
Hinged door can also be ordered in any of more than 200 hundred colours of the RAL colour range.