Sectional industrial door is intended for frequent use in industrial halls and warehouses. They ensure high comfort of service owing to the use of torsion springs that compensate for the door weight. The door can be built of steel panels or aluminium glazing.
- door panel is made of hot galvanised sheet, coated with polyester lacquer and filled with CFC-free polyurethane foam 40 mm thick and 500 or 610 mm high (depending on the door height) or sections of glazing made of anodised aluminium 40 mm thick and 500 - 650 mm high (depending on the door height)
- external texture - “stucco” (imitating orange peel)
- door includes sealing on the whole perimeter
- intermediate service door and windows can be installed in the door shell (for doors of minimum height of 2130 mm and width 2400 mm)
- manually opened door can be equipped with an industrial electric drive and various control electronic systems or chain drive
- standard spring resistance equals 25 000 cycles; it is possible to choose springs of higher resistance on individual request
- muntin scope 350-650
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF SECTIONAL INDUSTRIAL DOOR
Protection in case of spring breakage - the door will not go down, the risk of being crushed is eliminated.
Protection in case of rope breakage - the door will not go down, the risk of being crushed is eliminated.
Emergency stop switch of service doors - used in doors with electric drive. It enables raising of the doors when the service door is opened.
Manual bolt - basic method ensuring intrusion protection of the door.
Edge strip and photocells – protection from being crushed. After touching the obstacle, the door automatically stops and goes up. It is used in doors with electric drive.
Guideway systems of industrial doors are adapted to the building characteristics and the door dimensions.
SECTIONAL INDUSTRIAL DOOR - VISUAL CHARACTERISTICS
Single horizontal embossing
Narrow horizontal embossing
Door available in standard colours:
NITUS industrial sectional door can be ordered in any of more than 200 hundred colours of the RAL colour range.
POSSIBLE GLAZING OF THE DOOR: